Thursday 9 December 2010

Time flies when you're having fun!

Its a whole month since my last blog, which to be honest, I'm quite ashamed about!  In my defence however November has been a very busy month.  Rather than type forever about my random goings on, below follows a 'montage' of the things I've busied myself with............

First came my birthday treat with a visit to Middlethorpe Hall (I was lucky enough to win a treatment at their Spa).



Main Hall
Spa

Entrance in Main Hall

Then came my lovely birthday weekend which involved a fab new eiderdown for my 'smooshy' bed. I also spent time with my sister, who has recently discovered crafting and is already excellent with a needle and thread!


There were also a few cakes involved in November.....(including my baking of 'Fat Rascals' which are popular tea time treats at a very famous tea room!)




I also found some time to take part in a sock making course at Purl City and although my efforts werent much to behold, it was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon...



(its a sock - honest!)

So there were are (or there we were), that was November....

I promise it wont be as long next time and I'll be back soon enough.....right after I fight my way out of this pile of Christmas makes! 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lovely November to me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh fellow November birthday buddy, Im glad you found time for yourself xx

    ReplyDelete